Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finally a Porch Swing

A couple of weekends ago Michael came home with this...


I loooove it, and Ireland does too


After seeing Meredith's pretty blue swing over at Mereknits, I started looking. Michael surprised me with this one and offered to paint it the color of my choice. Can you guess? Yes... in a few days it will be a pretty blue...probably turquoise. 

Speaking of my favorite color, I ordered this...


If I don't like it, I still have time to find another one. I think the color and style is perfect for the beach type of wedding. I didn't like the idea of wearing a long dress I would have to drag around (drag all over the sand)

What do you think?


6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You'll look great in it. The dress, not the swing! :)

    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swing. It will look great painted. Pretty summery frock too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy you got your beautiful swing, you will love every moment in it. Beautiful dress,
    hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porch swing is marvellous and the dress it couldn't be nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the porch swing is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The porch swings look cute and the dress is adorable. I love the color combination. One can always relax on the swing. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete